We can’t wait to see you at the Sport Positive Virtual Summit on 1-2 October 2020.
1. You should be getting an email right now with all of the registration information you need. If you don’t get it in the next few hours, check your junk folder/spam filter. If it’s not there, get in touch with us.
2. Don’t end up double booking! Save the date in your diary now.
3. Make sure you’re following us on social media, for news, announcements and to be part of the community every day. Search ‘Sport Positive Summit’ on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
4. To make the most of virtual events, there is a bit more work to do ahead of time! So we will be in touch by email to explain more about the technology we will use, and how you can make the most out of it. Please add us to your safe senders list, and check your spam folder regularly if you haven’t heard from us. You will be able to log in to the virtual event software at least one week before the Summit to start arranging 1-2-1 meetings and exploring all the elements of platform. We’re here to help with everything, and it’s all very straightforward and intuitive, don’t worry! 🙂
5. Share your participation through social to connect with other people like you, who are focussed on sport and sustainability, ahead of the Summit. Remember to use #SportPositive
6. Talk to us if there is ANYTHING you need ahead of the Summit, and watch out for our emails – we will be in touch with exciting updates about in the coming months
ATTEND THE GSA SUMMIT AT A 20% DISCOUNT
We are proud partners of the Green Sports Alliance Summit taking place on October 12-14 – we are offering all of the Sport Positive Summit attendees a 20% discount to attend. Please register here and use code SPSxGSA when you register.