FAQ: Sport Positive Summit 2023
How can I find out more information about speaking or sponsoring?
How can I register? What are the registration rates?
- Registration for Sport Positive Summit 2023 to attend in-person will be open early February 2023
- Registration to attend Sport Positive Summit 2023 virtually will be open in August
Why is there a rate for UK registered organisations and outside the UK?
- As Sport Positive Ltd is registered in the UK, value added tax (VAT) must be paid and collected from all UK registered organisations attending. For those outside UK, VAT is not applicable, and therefore not charged.
Am I eligible for any discounted rates?
- There are special group discounts (for tickets booked at the same time of 3, 4 or 5 or more) and also for NGO / Academics / Students – please get in touch for more details
I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
- There is not a one day rate available.
- We are live-streaming key elements of our Summit, so that those who don’t wish to travel due to the emissions, can still take part in the Summit to some extent. See the point below re the Sport Positive Virtual Summit.
What is included if I wish to Sport Positive Summit virtually?
- Access to all Summit content. All Summit conference sessions will be streamed live and then available to watch after the Summit for one month.
Any roundtables, breakout sessions and workshops will not be live-streamed.
- Connecting with global colleagues. As part of all attendees registering on our event app/virtual platform, they will complete information about their affiliations and interest areas, enabling all attendees to find global colleagues they wish to connect with, and can just use the chat function tobe in touch or set up a 1-2-1 meeting.
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with all attendees (those joining virtually and in-person).Virtual meeting slots will be available for all attendees, and our virtual event platform Brella takes all the legwork out of arranging those meetings, with attendees completing their calendar availability when they register. These virtual meeting slots will be open on 3rd and 4th October during the Summit, but also pre-event from end September and post event up to 9th October, to enable those attending in person to enjoy the Summit live, but also have time to arrange online meetings with those joining virtually
- Learn about our sponsors and partners: Information about our partners and sponsors will be available via the Brella app, helping you learn more and connect with solution providers and colleagues that can help you on your sustainability journey
Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs?
- Unfortunately we cannot support with funding for travel. If you are coming from a very long way away and are from a non-profit, charity or NGO, please contact us and we will endeavour to help with the cost of your registration.
What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
- Please see here for all cancellation information.
What is the Summit dress code?
What services are available for special needs and requests?
- The venue is fully accessible and the food provided will be entirely plant-based. If you have any specific special needs or dietary requirements, please email [email protected]
- There are a range of options to suit those looking for hotel accommodation near to the Kia Oval. We do not have any special rates or allocations available to delegates but the following 2 choices are proving popular with attendees:
What about COVID19?
- Our full Terms and Conditions relating to this can be found here
I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee support for visas – please email [email protected] once you have booked your place and we will try to assist if we can
What sustainability efforts are being made by the Sport Positive Summit organisers?
- Practising what we preach is central to convening everybody in October, so we are doing everything we can to reduce the environmental impact. See here for a full run-down of all the sustainability efforts we put in place for 2022 that we intend to replicate and improve on for 2023.
Is there a Personal Conduct Policy for attendees?
- Sport Positive Summit is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference or networking experience for everyone – read here about the policies we have put in place to help all attendees experience a safe environment