Sport Positive Virtual Summit 2021 will bring together global sports and environment stakeholders to support the advance towards more sustainable sports operations. You will hear from leading minds, bolster collaborations and partnerships, and gain insights to the tools you need to both reduce your carbon footprint and engage your fans and consumers to reduce theirs.
In collaboration with UNFCCC Global Climate Action and the International Olympic Committee, the outcomes of the Summit are aligned to the Sport for Climate Action principles; providing a supportive platform where sport can learn from each other, disseminate good practices, develop new tools and bolster collaboration within areas of mutual interest.
Sport Positive Summit 2021 unites the global sports community and suppliers to it around a common theme: how we can unlock the potential of sport to have a positive impact on climate and the environment, future-proof sport business and connect with and inspire fans?
Join us to:
– Gain unparalleled access to leaders of the global sport and sustainability movement
– Connect with sustainable solutions and innovations to achieve your sustainability goals
– Hear from changemakers forging the way for sports and positive environmental impact
– Exchange good practice with global counterparts and bolster collaboration
– Align your efforts with UNFCCC’s Sports for Climate Action Framework and signatories