THANK YOU TO ALL ATTENDEES, SPEAKERS, PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS OF SPORT POSITIVE SUMMIT 2021
We are looking forward to seeing you all again on 27-28 September 2022 at Wembley Stadium – put the date in your diaries now!
Bigger and Better
We listened to your feedback from last year’s Summit and have:
- Reduced the number of simultaneous content sessions happening (which, to be honest were a by-product of delivering you the original event we had promised, when we were forced to move from an in-person to virtual event)
- Added in group networking sessions to the agenda, so you can chat more easily with groups of colleagues around key topics
- Kept the 1-2-1 meetings feature, which the majority of attendees loved
- Taken your feedback on keeping the agenda fresh and are bringing new faces and perspectives to this year’s agenda
- We’re launching Sport Positive Next Generation Summit to convene and support 18-30 year olds who will ensure our long term success
- More exciting announcements to follow, watch this space!
You won’t want to miss this
With space for up to 1000 attendees, we’re going all out to make this the biggest and best global sports and climate Summit ever. Join us!
Hear from leaders in the Sport x Sustainability space, to inspire you to increase action and ambition with new ideas
You’re not alone on this journey, hear from experts and discuss ideas with global colleagues to feel empowered to make good decisions
Get the roadmaps to some of the biggest issues you are facing right now. Thinking about net zero, wondering about strategy? We’re here for you
With both 1-2-1 meetings and live group networking sessions that are focussed on the topics we know you care about, it’s the biggest and best way to spend virtual time with your extended global sports and climate community!