Chat Notes & Instructions
- July 7: Sport and Circular Economy PDF Notes
- June 30: Sport and Sustainability Certification PDF Notes
- June 23: Sport Emissions and Reporting/Publishing PDF Notes
- June 16: Sport and Climate Education PDF Notes
- June 9: Sport and Intersectional Environmentalism/Climate Justice PDF Notes
- June 2: Chat cancelled for #BlackOutTuesday
- May 26: Partnerships for Sport and Climate PDF Notes
- May 19: The Future of Sport and How To Recover Better PDF Notes
- May 12: Sport and Nature PDF Notes
- May 5: Food – How Can Professional Sports Support & Encourage Health and Wellness, as well as the Consumption of Less Carbon-Intensive Foods? PDF Notes
- April 28: Sport and Clean Air PDF Notes
- April 21: Sport and Single Use Plastic PDF Notes
- April 14: How to Drive Sustainability Systemically in Your Sports Organisation PDF Notes
- April 7: The Role of Athletes in the Fight Against Climate Change PDF Notes
- March 31: How to Reach and Engage Sports Fans on Sustainability and Climate Change in a Credible and Meaningful Way. PDF Notes
- March 24: How Can Sports Prioritise Sustainability Planning During the Coronavirus Events Hiatus, to Come Out Stronger When (the new) Normal Resumes? PDF Notes
Instructions on how to join every Tuesday
- Make sure you are following @SportPosSummit and #SportPositive (set up a column if you use TweetDeck, or a tab if you HootSuite, that makes it super easy to follow).
- At 4pm UTC (currently 9am PT/12noon ET/5pm BST/6pm CEST) open up your social feed and get ready to throw your thoughts into the discussion.
- Sport Positive Summit will outline a theme for the week, and some key questions – marked Q1, Q2, Q3 etc, then you answer that question with your tweet, using A1, A2, A3 etc.
- It’s crucial that everyone remembers to add #SportPositive hashtag to all tweets, so that content can be easily found/searched, and nothing is lost.
- We have a great community discussion for an hour.
- Sport Positive will put the key themes that come out of the discussion are put into a document, hosted above and available for all – so the outcomes can be easily accessed Although this isn’t under Chatham House Rules (obviously!), key thoughts or outcomes won’t be attributed to individuals within this document.
See you on Tuesday!