ATTENTION: Registration to attend the Sport Positive Summit in-person at Wembley Stadium is now closed as we have reached capacity.
SPORT POSITIVE VIRTUAL SUMMIT – What is Included?
Access to all plenary content
All plenary sessions will be streamed live and then available to watch after the Summit for one month.
- Breakout sessions will not be captured or streamed due to them taking place under Chatham House Rules. See agenda here for sessions marked ‘Interactive Breakouts Sessions & Workshops’ on day one and two that you won’t have access to
- Group networking/roundtable discussions for those attending virtually will take place at these times in principal, however please note that the vast majority of those who have expressed an interest in accessing the content virtually are in places further away from UK, so due to time zone differences there may not be a large group online live at the same time to enable this. Please manage your expectations on this being a bonus, not a core part of your registration.
Connecting with global colleagues
As part of all attendees registering they will be encouraged to add their details into our event app/virtual platform BRELLA. They will complete information about their affiliations and interest areas, enabling attendees to find global colleagues they wish to connect with, and all can use the chat function to be in touch or set up a 1-2-1 meeting.
- We actively encourage all in-person attendees to use the event app/virtual platform but it is not mandatory. Due to GDPR, we cannot share information on attendees or an attendee list.
Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with all attendees
Virtual meeting slots will be available for all attendees who add themselves on or virtual event platform. Brella takes all the legwork out of arranging those meetings, with attendees completing their calendar availability when they register.
- As a virtual attendee you will be able to see all attendees who add themselves to the platform (both in person and virtual), message them and arrange virtual meetings, however to optimise delegates’ time, it will not be possible to arrange these virtual meetings with those attending in person on the Summit dates (4-5 October), so you should plan for any meetings that you endeavour to arrange to happen on 6-7 October. You can of course arrange meetings with other virtual attendees on 4-5 October.
Access to BBC Green Sports Awards programme
Be among the first to see the winners of the BBC Green Sport Awards 2022, in partnership with Sport Positive Summit and enjoy the BBC programme.
Learn about our sponsors and partners
Information about our partners and sponsors will be available via the Brella app, helping you learn more and connect with solution providers and colleagues that can help you on your sustainability journey
We encourage people to register to enjoy the Summit virtually who want to listen and learn from plenary content, and connect with global colleagues. At Sport Positive we want to keep the virtual element of the Summit as a way for those who can’t or choose not to travel to continue to be part of the community. However as a very, very small team we don’t have the resources to run two separate and full agendas simultaneously. So as a virtual attendee, you are getting a scaled back version of attending in person. We also cannot guarantee you will connect with every individual who joins the Summit as some people who attend in person may choose not to download the Summit app, that is their choice.
TO BOOK A PLACE ON THE VIRTUAL SUMMIT, PLEASE SELECT YOUR REGISTRATION PROFILE BELOW:
- UK Based: business customers (NOT non-business organisations or individuals)
- EU Based: business customers only (NOT non-business organisations or individual who should choose the option below)
- UK or EU Based: non-business organisation or individual (Businesses should choose the option above)
- Outside the UK and the EC: all customers (ALL non-UK and non-EU businesses, non-business organisations or individuals)