Head of Major Projects and Sustainability, since November 2018
– Major Project delivery responsibilities include:
- Biosecurity lead for the Summer 2021 major events program, including Australian Open.
- Ken Rosewall Arena (Sydney) Redevelopment – 50.5M
- Memorial Drive Tennis Centre (Adelaide) Redevelopment – 11M
- Migration to new court resurfacing supply for major events program, including Australian Open.
- Managing host city bidding process for the brand new ATP Cup.
- COMPPS Steering Committee (the seven major AU professional and participation sports).
– Sustainability leadership delivery responsibilities include:
- Implementing formal program of measurement and analysis; carbon impact, waste etc.
- Responsibility for oversight and implementation of TA compliance with United Nations Sports for Climate Action Framework.
– Previously, Senior Legal Counsel from November 2014.
- Media rights legal lead, including the record deal that saw the Australian Open migrate to Channel Nine as brand new domestic broadcaster.
- Extensive commercial and sports governance advice.
– Previously Legal Counsel at Australian Grand Prix Corporation and Lawyer at Lander and Rogers.